Last updated: 01/02/2023
Please read these terms carefully
Access to and use of the Site is subject to you accepting and agreeing to comply with these Terms and our Acceptable Use Policy. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable notices, and that they comply with them. If you are accessing our Site on behalf of an organisation, an authorised representative of that organisation must agree to these terms.
Who we are and how to contact us
This Site is owned and operated by BoxxDocks Ltd. When we speak of “BoxxDocks”, “we”, “us” and “our” in these Terms, we mean BoxxDocks UK Ltd and its affiliates.
BOXXDOCKS LTD is registered in England and Wales under company number 13418886. Our registered office is at Solar House, 282 Chase Road, London, England, N14 6NZ. You can contact us about any matters relating to our Site at email@example.com
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these terms
We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time. Please check these Terms before using our Site to ensure you understand the terms that apply to your use.
We may change, suspend or withdraw our Site
Our Site is made available as-is and free of charge. We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may update, suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site (and services accessed via our Site) for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
How you may use material on our Site
- We are the owner or the licensee of all copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those materials and works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use or reproduce any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of our Site in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Do not rely on information on our Site
- The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by BoxxDocks
Where our Site includes information and materials uploaded by other users of the Site (for example, if we facilitate bulletin boards or user reviews), any information and materials uploaded by others have not been verified or approved by BoxxDocks. The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent BoxxDocks’ views or values.
How to complain about content uploaded by other users
If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
BoxxDocks’ liability to you
- Whether you are a consumer or a business / organisation user: We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If you are a business user or organisation only:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Site or any content on it;
- Our Site is provided ‘as-is’ and we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: (a) use of, or inability to use, our Site; or (b) use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site;
- In particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage;
- If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that our Site is provided as-is for your personal use only. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity;
- If defective digital content that we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our Site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage BoxxDocks’ reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on BoxxDocks’ part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the Standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you wish to link to, or make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer the operation of the Site and our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the content standards that apply when you upload any information or other content to www.Boxxdocks.com (our “Site”), make contact with BoxxDocks and other users on our Site, link to our Site, or interact with our Site in any other way.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with this Policy;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards (the “Standards”)apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Site (a “Contribution”),and to any interactive services associated with it. The Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The Standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole. BoxxDocks will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Standards.
A Contribution must:
- be accurate (where it states facts) and genuinely held (where it states opinions);
- comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted;
A Contribution must not:
- be defamatory of, or likely to deceive, any person;
- be obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, threatening or likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- bully, insult, intimidate, humiliate, promote sexually explicit material, include child sexual abuse material;
- promote illegal content or activity, or violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark or other intellectual property right of any other person;
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- be in contempt of court;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another`s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse,
- contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism;
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
Breach of this policy
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our Site;
- issue a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; and
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude BoxxDocks’ liability for all lawful action we may take in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.