BOXXDOCKS LTD (“BoxxDocks”)respects your right to privacy. This Privacy Notice explains who we are, how wecollect, share and use personal information about you, and how you can exerciseyour privacy rights. This Privacy Notice only applies to personal informationthat we collect through our website at https://www.boxxdocks.com (“Website”).
If you have any questions or concernsabout our use of your personal information, then please contact us using thecontact details provided at the bottom of this Privacy Notice.
What does BoxxDocks do?
BoxxDocks is a tech company,headquartered in England. BoxxDocks core focus is the development andengineering of environmentally conscious, ethically sourced, and flexibleproducts that adapt to suit the demand for efficient shipping solutions in abid to maximise shipping capability.
For more information about BoxxDocks,please see the “About” section of our Website at https://www.boxxdocks.com/about.
What personal information doesBoxxDocks collect and why?
The personal information that we may collectabout you broadly falls into the following categories:
● Information that you provide voluntarily
Certain parts of our Website may askyou to provide personal information voluntarily: for example, we may ask you toprovide your contact details in order to register an account with us, tosubscribe to marketing communications from us, and/or to submit enquiries tous. The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons whyyou are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask youto provide your personal information.
● Information that we collect automatically
When you visit our Website, we maycollect certain information automatically from your device. In somecountries, including countries in the European Economic Area, this informationmay be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
Specifically, the information wecollect automatically may include information like your IP address, devicetype, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, broad geographiclocation (e.g. country or city-level location) and other technicalinformation. We may also collect information about how your device hasinteracted with our Website, including the pages accessed and linksclicked.
Collecting this information enables usto better understand the visitors who come to our Website, where they comefrom, and what content on our Website is of interest to them. We use thisinformation for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality andrelevance of our Website to our visitors.
Some of this information may becollected using cookies and similar tracking technology, as explained furtherunder the heading “Cookies and similar tracking technology”
● Information that we obtain from third party sources
From time to time, we may receivepersonal information about you from third party sources, but only where we havechecked that these third parties either have your consent or are otherwiselegally permitted or required to disclose your personal information tous.
In general, we will use the personalinformation we collect from you only for the purposes described in this PrivacyNotice or for purposes that we explain to you at the time we collect yourpersonal information. However, we may also use your personal information forother purposes that are not incompatible with the purposes we have disclosed toyou (such as archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific orhistorical research purposes, or statistical purposes) if and where this ispermitted by applicable data protection laws.
Who does BoxxDocks share my personalinformation with?
We may disclose your personalinformation to the following categories of recipients:
● to third party services providers and partners who provide dataprocessing services to us (for example, to support the delivery of, providefunctionality on, or help to enhance the security of our Website), or whootherwise process personal information for purposes that are described in thisPrivacy Notice or notified to you when we collect your personal information;
● to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, courtor another third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as amatter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defendour legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of anyother person;
● to an actual or potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) inconnection with any actual or proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of anypart of our business, provided that we inform the buyer it must use yourpersonal information only for the purposes disclosed in this Privacy Notice;
● to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
Legal basis for processing personalinformation (EEA visitors only)
If you are a visitor from the EuropeanEconomic Area, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal informationdescribed above will depend on the personal information concerned and thespecific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collectpersonal information from you only (i) where we need the personal informationto perform a contract with you, (ii) where the processing is in our legitimateinterests and not overridden by your rights, or (iii) where we have yourconsent to do so. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation tocollect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personalinformation to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide personalinformation to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract withyou, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether theprovision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of thepossible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
If we collect and use your personalinformation in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any thirdparty), [this interest will normally be to operate our platform and communicatewith you as necessary to provide our services to you and for our legitimatecommercial interest, for instance, when responding to your queries, improvingour platform, undertaking marketing, or for the purposes of detecting orpreventing illegal activities. We may have other legitimate interests and ifappropriate] we will make clear to you at the relevant time what thoselegitimate interests are.
If you have questions about or needfurther information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use yourpersonal information, please contact us using the contact details providedunder the “How to contact us” heading below.
Cookies and similar tracking technology
How does BoxxDocks keep my personalinformation secure?
We use appropriate technical andorganisational measures to protect the personal information that we collect andprocess about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level ofsecurity appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information.Specific measures we use include encrypting your personal information intransit and at rest.
International data transfers
Your personal information may betransferred to and processed in, countries other than the country in which youare resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are differentto the laws of your country and, in some cases, may not be as protective.
Specifically, our Website servers arelocated in the United Kingdom, and our third-party service providers andpartners operate around the world. This means that when we collect yourpersonal information we may process it in any of these countries.
However, we have taken appropriatesafeguards to require that your personal information will remain protected inaccordance with this Privacy Notice.
We retain personal information wecollect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so(for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to complywith applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimatebusiness need to process your personal information, we will either delete oranonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personalinformation has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely storeyour personal information and isolate it from any further processing untildeletion is possible.
Your data protection rights
If you are a resident of the EuropeanEconomic Area, you have the following data protection rights:
● If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of yourpersonal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using thecontact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
● In addition, you can object to the processing of your personalinformation, ask us to restrict the processing of your personalinformation or request the portability of your personal information.Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact detailsprovided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
● You have the right to opt out of marketing communications we send you atany time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or“opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt out of otherforms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then pleasecontact us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us”heading below.
● Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information withyour consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing weconducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of yourpersonal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds otherthan consent.
● You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about ourcollection and use of your personal information. For more information,please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receivefrom individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordancewith applicable data protection laws.
Updates to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice fromtime to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments.When we update our Privacy Notice, we will take appropriate measures to informyou, consistent with the significance of the changes we make. We willobtain your consent to any material Privacy Notice changes if and where this isrequired by applicable data protection laws.
You can see when this Privacy Noticewas last updated by checking the “last updated” date displayed at the top ofthis Privacy Notice.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concernsabout our use of your personal information, please contact us using the followingdetails: +44 (0) 7788952690 or James@Boxxdocks.com
The data controller of your personalinformation is BOXXDOCKS LTD.